Bleeeeeeaaaargh!!

That is the official sound of the last two weeks. Bleeeeeeeaaaaarrrgh! Followed by lots of coughing and sniffling. First we had the flu (which was really icky) and then we had bronchitis. Unfortunately, I infected my boyfriend, so that we could be miserable together! I think he was a bit worse off than I am to be honest.. 

So, the year has not started off so well, but I am determined to turn that around! Lately I feel like the Queen of Unfinished Projects. I have about 20 things started and nothing finished. Our bathroom is still stuck in the half painted state it was before we got sick. The pantry shelves are sitting, unpainted, in the garage. We bought and put up curtains in the master bedroom, but I think I hate them. >.< etc etc etc!

However, I have today off and I am determined not to spend it napping on my sofa and getting things done!

Which is why I am currently sitting on the sofa. 

Damn comfy sofa.. it's so nice.. ahhh.. We splurged when we purchased it after moving in together. 

Ahhhh sofa..

Ok! Ah! Motivate! This is my list that I would like to accomplish today:

1 - Finish painting the Master Bathroom.
2 - Paint the pantry shelves, install, and organize the pantry.
3 - Put up curtains in the dining room
4 - Do my laundry (ugh)

But first, off the sofa! Baby steps..

No comments:

Post a Comment