Organize! Organize! Organize!

Another tip from Pinterest! :D I think 99% of the things I'm doing around here are from there.. My coworker and I think Pinterest was secretly thought up by Lowes and Michaels as a way to get women into more home crafty things! ;)

Anyway, today's project was organizing the bathroom a bit. I can't remember which site I saw it on, but there was a tip saying that you could use sticky floor tiles under your sink to protect the wood from any shampoo or lotion drips. And then it would be easier to clean. So I went over to Lowes and bought a box of self-sticking floor tiles. They are very easy to install, just peel the paper off the back and stick! You can cut them (carefully!) with a razor blade.



The pullout bins were from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They are nice to sort things into. After under the sink was all done I started organizing my drawers. I got the plastic drawer organizer from Target. Now all my hair clips, pony tails, etc have a home!


I used more peel and stick tiles under my kitchen sink, to help protect from any goopie dribblings in the kitchen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment