Rock out with your caulk out!

Tonight while caulking under my bathroom sink I learned a very very important lesson in Kitten Monitoring! Because a quiet little kitten can very easily sneak up behind you while you are working and step onto a paper towel FULL of caulk!

And my sweet, little, pink nosed kitten did just that this evening! Biscuit ended up very cranky with a caulky back foot. He is a former stray kitty who really does not like being picked up. Loves having his head rubbed, but NOT picked up! So being picked up, held, and having his foot scrubbed pissed him off. 

Fortunately, I have lots of kitty treats and he has since forgiven me!


Oh yeah, why was I caulking the bathroom? Because this morning I discovered that my sink was leaking and had made the wood below all soggy. I had to rip up the tile I put down, bleach and dry out the wood, and then retile. Fortunately, it had not been leaking very long so I didn't have to rip out the wood. That would have sucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment